Free Previews

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Free Previews

@dc600 wrote:

BBC Earth (channel 541) is on free preview until April - why does it not show up on the Rogers Free Preview page?

I don't see that. It still comes up as an extra cost subscription channel for me today. But the Rogers Free Preview page has never been up-to-date or reliable.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Weird.  Some of the channels like Velocity, TLN have expired, while some others go until April or May. The free preview page rarely seems to be correct. C'mon Rogers.

I'm Here A Lot

How do we get Rogers to act on this to be sure that the free preview page is correct and updated???  Come on Rogers!!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Presently I'm seeing nothing on free previews. https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv/free-previews

I wish Rogers would email all cable customers whenever something new appeared. But since I have a grandfathered VIP package, I don't believe I could add channels I don't already have except by getting one of the new packages with fewer channels for more money.

Hello @OLDYELLR & @MB911,

I apologize for the delayed response.

We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention!

The Free Previews page should have been updated since you posted.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Looks good - thank you!!!

I'm Here A Lot

OK, Rogers.  Again, the free previews page is NOT updated.  

Do we have to send messages constantly asking you to update the page!

Come on, Rogers, update your free previews page!!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@MB911 wrote:

OK, Rogers.  Again, the free previews page is NOT updated.  

Do we have to send messages constantly asking you to update the page!

Come on, Rogers, update your free previews page!!

I second that! I would have loved to know that Discovery Velocity (Ch 245) was back on free preview now that the Rolex 24 is on.  However, Rogers doesn't even show the race on their Guide I had to find out through Facebook and the Zap2it Guide. Rogers, what's the point of having a free preview if you don't announce it, and worse, not even show what's on in your Guide?

Highlighted

Hey @MB911 & @OLDYELLR,

Thank you both for your posts!

Could you please visit the www.rogers.com/freepreview to confirm that you see the page updated on your end?

I understand how frustrating it is to have to contact us to see the new information reflected on our website.

We always make it a priority to forward your feedback to the team in charge. 

Would you like us to dedicate a Blog for Free Previews update, when new information is made available to us?

Let us know your thoughts on this. We might be able to make it a monthly thing! 😉

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you for updating the free previews.  Interestingly enough, there are a few previews that are already finished or finished in a couple of days since the page was updated.  This shows how essential it is to update the free previews page more regularly!!  Viewers are missing out on seeing the free previews since the information is not available!

Not sure about a blog - if free previews page is not updated, why would a blog be???