Free Preview Advertising is blocking subtext at the bottom of the screen

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Free Preview Advertising is blocking subtext at the bottom of the screen

Why would you offer a free preview - in this particular case, it was on the "Doc" channel and the show was the nature of things - Canadian oil companies drilling for oil in protected areas of Peruvian amazon parks.  They were speaking Portugese and there were subtexts in english at the bottom which were periodically covered by the advertising (red bar) about the preview.  Does it really take that much effort to place that advertising on the top of the screen, or just in the parts without subs, or better yet, not at all?  What makes you think that constantly popping up that red advertising bar would convince anyone to subscribe to that channel?  I for one am so ticked off about losing half the conversation to your blocking bar, that I woiuld never subscribe to that channel now - thanks for ruining the show.

***Edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersKyleC
Retired Moderator

Re: Free Preview Advertising is blocking subtext at the bottom of the screen

Hi ! Thanks for the suggestion! Have you considered submitting it through Rogers Idea Box?

RogersKyleC