Fox News HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Fox News HD

Hello @Rob16

Rogers does respond on here.

It could be a contract between Fox and Rogers and Fox wanting more money from Rogers to carry the HD channel. Read through the posts.

Hi @Rob16,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy!

At this time we have no updates on when Fox News would be available in HD on our network. However you're more than welcome to share your suggestion here.

RogersZia

I'm a Senior Advisor

In fact, Fox News in any format is not available on Rogers Cable except as an extra cost subscription or part of an etra cost news package. In view of today's changing political landscape, to maintain balance, I think Rogers ought to offer it along with the other news channels like CBC, CTV and CNN on all basic packages.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

@RogersZia wrote:

Hi @Rob16,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy!

At this time we have no updates on when Fox News would be available in HD on our network. However you're more than welcome to share your suggestion here.

RogersZia

I expressed my concerns via that Rogers website. The answer I got was some gobbledygook about Canadian content. Apparently CNN is left-wing enough to qualify, but Fox News is not. Not surprising.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

Fox News is no top of cable news in terms of ratings.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@stevehut1:

...but Fox News is not news, it's entertainment. If you search the web for "fox news not news" or similar terms you'll find that Fox admitted it and I believe the owner is now "Fox Entertainment" to avoid further lawsuits and incriminations.

I'm Here A Lot

Rofl.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

Long live fox NEWS
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@stevehut1 wrote:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

You mean Fox News?

I'm Here A Lot

Another person who fears Fox News telling the truth that other channels won't dare report.

Hello folks,

Let's please keep this on-topic. This thread is to discuss the addition of Fox News HD to our service, not to discuss the content of the channel.

If you wish to discuss politics, feel free to take it to PM or you can start an off-topic thread in our Community Lounge.

Thanks for keeping our Community a pleasant place to be!

Regards,

RogersCorey