Fox News HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Fox News HD

Completely agree - very annoying that we don't get Fox News HD or AMC HD.

I Plan to Stick Around

Disappointing to see people complaining about the existence of the single conservative news channel (well, other than the amateurish Canadian Sun Media). 

Come on - more choice is always better, even if you don't personally enjoy some of the flavours.  I'd rather chew glass than watch MSNBC or CNN, but trying to muzzle or demogogue differing views is just lame.

I've Been Here Awhile

Why Fox News is not included in the HD channels? Although this channel broadcasting in full HD? 

Please add Fox News to above 501 HD channels.

Thanks,

Shai

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers is slowly doing this to as many channels as they can (a bunch of channels i noticed are in HD recently).

It may take some time though.. just because a carrier carries the SD version of the channel, doesnt mean they have the rights to the HD version.. it may be something they have to make a seperate deal for.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Gdkitty,

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No one is EVER guaranteed an official answer Smiley Sad but you can ask.
This forum is mostly user to user.

You would be best to try them via Facebook or twitter, they tend to reply more there than here (again as this is intended more as user to user)

I've Been Around

FOX News....oh I mean REPUBLICAN news (spelled Propagands/garbage).   UGH.

I've Been Around

I wanted to watch the GOP debate tonight Nov 10/15and found some info. Fox News is on Rogers channel 197;  But,  you must have VIP Ultra. Open your wallets....

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @allanthompson41,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to catch the debate last night. If you are interested in FOX News programming in the future, an alternative to upgrading your cable package would be to add the News Theme Pack. This theme pack is  available for $5.99 a month.  The channels offered are listed below:

Untitled.png

I'm a Senior Advisor

Here we go again. Rogers removes a channel, then offers a package at extra cost to get it back. I used to get BBC World News with VIP, then it was taken away. I should not have to pay $5.99 extra (or anything) to get it back.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario