Fox News HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Fox News HD

Why is Fox News HD not available on Rogers ?

I have been asking this question for quite a few years and have never been able to get an answer.

Fox News has been broadcasting in HD for years, yet for some reason, Rogers will not add the channel.

I'd much rather watch Fox News in HD than some of the other channels Rogers has, such as the Fireplace Channel etc....

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Fox News HD

Been waiting for SPACE HD myself.

BTW: "FOX" + "News" seems to be a contradiction in terms!!!  😛

I'm a Trusted Advisor

The fireplace channel is for people that Want to just leave their TV on & watch that. I fully understand your comment tho.

Rogers needs to start releasing the HD channels as soon as the Broadcaster & TV channels are in HD. It will cost money tho sucks
I've Been Here Awhile

Do the "people" from Rogers ever read these posts ?

As I wrote previously.... I've been trying to get an answer from Rogers for a few years.....

I've Been Around

I am trying to add Fox News as it comes up on the list of channels (181), but can't seem to find the package to which I would need to subscribe.  Very frustrating.  Why offer a website to manage your account if somehow one can never find what is needed despite there being so many options?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

which package are you on now?

I beleive, 181, is available in the VIP package.. which likely is cheaper than per say, basic + potentialy whatever add on it might be in.

I Plan to Stick Around

You will be much better informed if you watch the Fireplace Channel over Fox News, or you can just make things up in your head, that is the equivalent of what you will get if you actually watch the channel.

Alternatively, just watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, he shows enough clips of Fox News for you to get your fix and you will actually get some honesty from Stewart while getting some laughs at the same time.

I Plan to Stick Around

yeah if you get close enough to the TV you will feel the heat coming out of the fireplace, hahahahaha you guys know which one was even better?? it was that Swiss Chalet Chicken Channel, hahahaha what a Joke... why would anyone want to sit in front of their tv's and watch a bunch of chickens rotating on a rottisserie? hahahahahah too funny and to think we pay for that. I am surprised I am still with them..

I've Been Here Awhile

I couldn't agree more.  I watch the 3 news channels fox,cnn,msnbc but 90% of the time Fox.  Fox having the highest ratings for cable news channels one would think Rogers would capitalize on it. Lots of other crap stations in HD. Bell even has Msnbc in HD.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

FOX + News is an oxymoron!