Fox News HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Fox News HD

Thank you so much!  Just wondering if Rogers has any plans to add Fox Business Network to the channel lineup?

Good morning & welcome to the Community @basilvasiliou,

We'll keep the Community apprised if  there are any changes to our current channel line up.

Hope this helps Robot Happy.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

What are my option to add Fox News to my service?

I Plan to Stick Around

In my case it is the optional channel I chose with my Premier Specialty pack.  I see there is a separate charge of $2.51  for it on the bill but then I get a big discount at the end.  The bottom line  pricing is what I agreed to when I negotiated the bundled package so to me it matters not that it shows as a line item.  Not sure if that will help you.   It is very nice to have both the left and right channels to watch,  really shows how you can take a fact and spin it either way to suit your purpose and they do.  Although IMHO the CNN's of the world are much further from reality, probably lots would argue the other way.  Too bad in Canada there is no balance in our  media/news networks.

I Plan to Stick Around

you can call and ask rogers to add the channel individually, or you can subscribe to the US news pack for $10, I think the individual channel is about six dollars… You need to ask the representative to add on either or do not be convinced into buying a higher level pack to get the channel, for instance, they insist on the premium pack just to get CP24. No thanks, I have the Internet lol
I'm a Senior Advisor

The only way Rogers Cable or Ignite is going to stay in business is if they don't charge extra for stuff we can all get on the internet for free. With smart TVs now ubiquitous, we can watch all this on the big screen, just like cable, instead of just on a small computer or tablet screen or tiny cellphone.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Except Fox News requires you to have a cable subscription in the US to subscribe to their app that shows live content; Rogers has not added them selves to the list of US cable providers that give access to this so for now the only way to watch live Fox News is to subscribe to it on cable and watch it on your television.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have one small request for Fox News. Can you also fix the Rogers Anyplace TV Fox News feed? It had never got updated when the change was made with the main cable feed. The Anyplace TV app feed is still SD and windowboxed.

Thanks so much. ALSO another request for Fox Business:)
I Plan to Stick Around

@basilvasiliou   Both Fox News HD and Fox Business News HD are available on Ignite TV.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mf152 

When Rogers (or any provider) pay to get a channel, they have to pay separately for all different types/ways to view the channel.  One fee for it in SD, one for HD, one for on demand, one for able to stream it, etc..
Its possible that they haven't paid for the HD streaming rights?