Fox Business Network available in any Rogers package?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gonzalojp
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Fox Business Network available in any Rogers package?

In the Fox Business Network available in any Rogers package?? I want to watch the precidential debate tonight?

***Edited Labels***

Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Fox Business Network available in any Rogers package?

Short answer, no it isn't

gonzalojp
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Fox Business ThNetwork available in any Rogers package?

Thx

mf152
I Plan to Stick Around

Now that we've finally gotten Fox News in full (real) HD, now is the time to renew our push to get Fox Business on Rogers. 

Winston1940
I've Been Around

On 1 August 2020, my subscription to FOX Business News (114 Ottawa)  was replaced with,

“This requires a subscription”. When were subscribers informed of this excision of customer contract by Rogers? 

Clearly, customers who subscribed to FOX News (113 Ottawa) would very likely want FOX Business News.  Rogers' own Community Forum shows the widespread customer demand for FOX BN. 

If Rogers wants to remove channels, far more appropriate would be the politically correct echo chambers of CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC. Rogers’ decision appears driven by politics. 

This partial cancellation of contract by Rogers amounts to effective price gouging. I will appeal to CRTC to again examine its “arm’s length” mandate. 

RogersHarry

Hello @Winston1940

Thanks for your first post!

I can understand it can be upsetting to lose a channel unexpectedly. 

Fox Business Network Channel, which was launched on Nov 1, 2019, was available for free. The free preview was until August 1, 2020. We'd love to review options for you to re-add this channel.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can locate your information on our file and get started.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here 

Cheers

RogersHarry