FX On Demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: FX On Demand

@monkey1580 wrote:

not sure where you live but when i go to channel 100 on demand and under vip packages i see fx canada i click on it and you will get a error code 44  rogers is aware of this and i have explained what i was told in other posts 

When I go to Channel 100, I see no such option as VIP packages.  I have Ultimate VIP on my 9865 (NB3) in Toronto.  I see icons for movies, new releases, top TV shows, awards season, search,  channels, kids zone, etc.  As I stated earlier, I don't use OD much.  I do get channel 565.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so do i the channel not fx on demand that is different i get 565 the channel the on demand from fx canada carries content like all the shows that were on fx in the past year series mostly  Fargo American horror Story  and so on example when you go to A&E channel 31 on rogers it is just the channel not the content you want the content go to on demand 100 and you find a list of all the programming that A & E carries  i just did it now 13 programs are loaded up from live pd to intervention storage wars and so on that is the same for all on demand channels it carries the content of that channel right now fx on demand is down no content error code 44 rogers is aware 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Go to 100 on demand click on channels on remote go down to bottom of screen move cursor over tò vip packages i just did fx on demand had error code 44 now channel has content american crime story snd one more entry

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@monkey1580 wrote:
Go to 100 on demand click on channels on remote go down to bottom of screen move cursor over tò vip packages i just did fx on demand had error code 44 now channel has content american crime story snd one more entry

I see nothing like that. I go to TV Shows >  FX and all I see is American Crime Story, S.1E.01 in SD.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@monkey1580 wrote:

OK, now that you included the step on clicking on channels first, I was able to see VIP OD and could see FX with the one programme.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You are right i have 2 boxes one box content shows 2 enteries the pther box shows i have shows one u know that now i have contacted rogers no more error code and fx on demand is fuctioning they will update content in time

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good there you go problem not with rogers with provider fx canada in a week or so you may see more content i am a big user of on demand channels i can see a whole season of a series hope this helps

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

fx channel on demand is now working error 44 not there fx Canada has now up loaded some content not much but here is something to note i went to fx Canada on my tablet from rogers anyplace tv and there is more content showing but i can not access them example american horror story it is there no episodes but it is not there from my TV fx on demand i am not sure what is going on but the same content should be there no matter how i get to f x on demand  either from anyplace t v or my t v box which has it 

Highlighted

Hello @monkey1580,

Glad to hear you're no longer getting the error 44 message. Channel content can vary depending on the platform and  the original broadcaster. 

Just to clarify, are you saying you are able to view the American Horror Story on TV but not on the App?

RogersZia

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what  iam saying is not the same content from rogers anyplace t v from my tablet  when you go to f x on demand  click on it different content shows up compared to when you go to f x on demand  from your cable box and click there you get 2 uploads American crime story and assassination of Versace when you  go to anyplace t v from rogers on your tablet i  have different content  can not access episodes plus the 2 i mentioned above are not there at all