FX On Demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Re: FX On Demand

Hello @Glenda1,

FX OnDemand is available on channel 100 from my NextBox 2 (8642HD) and NextBox 3 (9865HD), but not my 8300HD.

What cable box do you have?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Glenda1,

Try channel 209 and let me know if it works. It's part of VIP OnDemand. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you very much! Never would of went to that channel.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Hello @RogersHassam,

Channel 209 works for me on all cable boxes - thanks!

@Glenda1, I hope this works for you too.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We live in Ottawa we get fx channel  on 565 507  which is great here is our problem when i go to channel 100 on demand navigator  where you find movies new releases  and where you find groups of channels such has sports news and learning kids and family so i went to the dramas and comedies where at one time fx on demand was there now it is not in that group of channels a&e yes amc yes and so on no problem with getting content from any on demand channels just fx on demand has gone completely from my  rogers navigator on demand channel 100 here in ottawa not sure what is going on just need some feed back from you or people out there that have the same problem i pay for this service and the channel  565 fx canada is fx canada now a speciality channel ????????

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@monkey1580 : I don't see FX on demand on channels 100 or 209 either.  I don't watch much OD.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a answer for myself and others that can not access fx on demand i get the channel no problem when you go to on demand 100 and under vip packages you will find fx on demand error code 44 the reason from there end the channel is down until they get more content to upload Rogers is aware of this problem

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

there is no steps to take when you go into rogers on demand under vip packages you will see fx on demand like i posted before the code 44 is posted by rogers and the channel is down until more content can be loaded i emailed fx canada directly and i was right the cable provider can not upload content until fx canada themselves  put in content so the viewers like you and i can watch example american horror story was on there for quite a while then no content no channel. The info has to come from fx canada first then to the cable providers that carrie fx on demand . This applies to all content from CNN A&E CTV  and so on. I can access all my other on demand channels no problem with content upload .

hope this helps the viewers out there

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

not sure where you live but when i go to channel 100 on demand and under vip packages i see fx canada i click on it and you will get a error code 44  rogers is aware of this and i have explained what i was told in other posts 

Ottawa area rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

check out my other posts regarding fx on demand you will find my answers posted  channel 100 on demand under vip packages you see fx error code 44  you must being paying for this first or fx needs to be part of your cable packaged