FX Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

FX Canada

How/where can we see THE STRAIN? 

Seems to be available on our computer but we got the TV package just to see this kind of show.

Tnx,

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: FX Canada

I see it on FXCHD (95) on Sunday starting at 9:00 p.m.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Tnx but Channel 95 is the Food Network in the Ottawa area.  Any other ideas?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Faldo

Have you searched the Guide that is on the box to see what Channel you can find FX Canada?. Every city / area is a bit different on channels.
I've Been Here Awhile

FXCHD shows on 59 BUT it seems to be almost around the clock showing only Murdoch Mysteries & Da Vinci City Hall.  

Total waste of a channel to me anyway....

I'm a Senior Advisor

@faldo wrote:

FXCHD shows on 59 BUT it seems to be almost around the clock showing only Murdoch Mysteries & Da Vinci City Hall.  

A simple search of the guide shows the Strain on at 9:00 and 10:00pm on Sunday night.

I've Been Here Awhile

tnx

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Lurker wrote:

A simple search of the guide shows the Strain on at 9:00 and 10:00pm on Sunday night.

That's how I found it. There are several episodes, starting at 9:00 p.m. 95 was just the channel that came up for me in my area.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@faldo wrote:

I'm in the Ottawa area and the guide for Sun  FXCHD ch. 59 shows  several episodes of The Strain starting at 9 pm to 2:30 am.  I believe the 10 pm oneis the only new episode.

I see your question has been answered, but I cant find anyway to delete this post.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation