Extra channels added to Premier package?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Extra channels added to Premier package?

Hi - I am also having this issue. I have rebooted my box numerous times but still cannot view them

Patrick
I'm Here A Lot

Did you have your box reauthorized/reset? You can do that by calling technical support or going to MyRogers. I had to reauthorize/reset my boxes to get the new channels.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi - I did reboot. (Is reboot the same as reset?) 

I'm Here A Lot

Resetting/reauthorizing is different from rebooting. Reauthorizing/resetting basically sends info to your box for what channels you are authorized to watch. Sometimes when you reboot, the old info is still there and your box needs a reauthorize/reset.

Most times it’s done automatically, but this time my guess it hasn’t been done yet. Call tech support for a reauthorize. 

I'm Here A Lot

OK - Thanks will call. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Had the box reset and now I see the channels. I think (like myself) people confuse 'booting' the box with 'resetting'.  As well, I did not know that I could do this myself as you have instructed. I hope others on this thread see these messages. 

Thanks

Patrick

Topic Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 5 in conversation