Error code 1502

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Error code 1502

on any computer i have i can not get rogers anyplace tv to work. it keeps giving me error code 1502. i have made sure java is accepted. and i have tried changing my time and saving it and going back and its still not working. Rogers help is no help. not sure what else to try. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dump Rogers that thing has not worked properly since day 1
Highlighted

Hello @kate2020,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community. 

Not being able to fully take advantage of Rogers Anyplace TV can certainly be disappointing, we would love to troubleshoot this issue further with you. Can you confirm if you have completed the following steps mentioned by @57 earlier in the thread? 

• Make sure you don't have the pop-up blocker enabled.
  • Make sure you don't have any "extensions" like ad blockers enabled.
  • Try a different browser.
  • Try using Incognito Mode in Chrome as this usually bypasses any problematic cookies or cache issues.

You can find all of them here

Keep us posted! 

RogersRob

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@RogersRob Yes I have done all those steps. Contacted rogers help 2 times. And now this morning I am getting the same error code on the Rogers app while trying to use my iPhone. I try to use incognitio  mode and i still get the same error. 

Highlighted

Good morning @kate2020!

If you're experiencing this error and you need further support, you've come to the right place for help.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I can assist you in full. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@RogersCorey i have sent one.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

@golfrox 

OMG...... THIS WORKED!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I HAVE SUFFERED FOR 6 MONTHS NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG ON MY DESKTOP TO MY ANYPLACE TV! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!