Error code 1502

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Error code 1502

This worked for me too!!!!  Go figure.  Make sure you have chrome closed when you do it.

Highlighted

Hello @VBELA!

A very warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for your first post! We are so glad you were able to get the help needed thanks to the suggestion posted by @golfrox👍

We hope to see you around the Community more often! Have a nice day! 

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Glad I found this posting.  Had this 1502 error for the last few months.  Seemed to have finally resolved this by setting my Win 10 PC to use a NTP source.   I use ca.pool.ntp.org.  Haven't had the 1502 error in the last 4 days since making this change.  You can google how to do do this.  I used elevated priv  command line in WIN 10 (w32tm /config /update /manualpeerlist:”ca.pool.ntp.org").  I'm pretty sure you can set this via GUI settings as well.  Good luck!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have had this issue for over a year and am not a computer programmer.  How do I get to watch Anyplace TV on my PC.  I have done everything that others of said to no avail.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Try changing the time an hour ahead. Then change back to correct time. This worked for me. Sorry no guarentee
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My Rogers Anyplace TV does not work either.  

So far, Rogers could not fix it. 

Error code is 1502 

Where do I go for help? 

Regards

Highlighted

Hello, @Floram.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for posting your concern in our Community. I believe you are getting the error 1502 on a Windows computer. If yes, please try the fix suggested in post #1. 

Please keep us informed on the outcome. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The problem is rogers customer service/help is non existent. How the company can just ignore all these complaints and not address the root problem mystifies me!!

One of the truly worst companies in Canada. I have this error again for the fourth time. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't watch AnyplaceTV on my PC running Chrome for a week now. Works fine on Android.

I tried the date/time thing in the first post, didn't do anything. How else does Rogers plan on wasting my time today. I'm eagerly awaiting the clear fix to my problem.

Should I call an 800 number and spend 20 minutes of quality time with your IVR before a rep pretends like he doesn't know this is a problem and then proceeds to go through an inane troubleshooting checklist. Is that what I should do, Rogers?

Fixed my changing my time to something incorrect and then resetting it with the internet time function.

Have a nice day.

Highlighted

Hello, @cks1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it must be not being able to view the AnyPlace TV service on your PC. It is certainly not our intention to waste any of your time but troubleshooting is required to better understand your situation.

If the service works fine on your Android device then it is most likely an issue with your PC or the Chrome browser you are using.

• Does it work on another PC using Chrome or any other browser?
  • Have you tried another browser with the same results?
  • If another browser is not an option, please use Incognito mode on Google Chrome and see if the same error is persistent.
  • If it works on Incognito mode then please clear the cookies and the internet data cache on Google Chrome and try again.

We look forward to your response.

RogersTony