Digital adapter remote reprogramming

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Digital adapter remote reprogramming

@canadiandad wrote:
Thanks. Mentioned in my OP that code was what led to the issue

I realize that but there have been some alternate suggestions and I'm not sure you've tried them - exactly.

1. Hold the Set button for a long time. Do not enter a code.

2. Hold the Set button, enter 981, press Set again.

3. Enter 981 followed by Set.

Sometimes it helps if you get someone else to follow the instructions - sometimes people end up trying the same thing over and over without realizing, or holding too long or too short a time. A different person can sometimes help with the situation.

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for reply. I tried three options separately.

1) pushed and held set for a long time (1 flash immediately, then 2 flashes after 3 sec, then nothing).

2) pushed and held set for 3 seconds. (1 flash then 2 flashes after 3sec). Released. 981 entered. 4 flashes. Pressing set again didn't do anything.

3) 981 set doesn't do anything.
I Plan to Stick Around

Reprogramming adapter remote - One comes with a white button in between Power button and SET button.

1. Press and Hold both SET and '5" at  the same time until the white button( in the middle of SET and POWER) flashes 2 times.

2. If above does not work ---- Press and Hold both SET and '2"   the same time until the white button( in the middle of SET and POWER) flashes 2 times.

Under the 2nd reset or if you try reset with "3", the "LANG" button will not work. You can do all other functions. So this will be temporary and immediate fix. For LANG button to work, you need to change remote at rogers store.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats