Current season "Revenge"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Current season "Revenge"

Seasons 1,2 & 3 of Revenge are available via shomi, but where can I find the current season 4 episodes on the rogers cable channels? I can only find the last on aired; I believe it is 10 .... Help. Please and thank you

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Current season "Revenge"

You can try the regular Rogers on Demand.. see if its there.

Easiest way from the cable box, if you have the nextbox 2 or 3, or the HD box.. is hit the * button
It will bring up the search.
It will show you all TV airings of stuff.. as well as the on demand listings.

Unfortunately to have stuff like Shomi, On demand, etc.. its all about LICENSING.. and sometimes the LATEST stuff is not always allowed via the channel/show owner right away... to be put on those other services.

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried the search option "*", it finds only the last episode of the current season ..... So we are still missing the 9.

So unless they are rerun, we have to wait until the current season is released on DVD / shomi ..... This is what the Rogers client service wrote

If any one knows where else to find them, please let me me. Thanks!
I've Been Around

I just spoke to a Rogers tech after speaking with CSR for a similar question - was looking to do a catch up on Scandal and went to R.O.D. to find it as I had in the past and its now on Shomi....for the extra charge and is not avail on ROD per the CSR.  Rogers is starting to move some shows (per Tech) to Shomi....will happen slowly - I guess they're hoping we won't notice. 

Guess I'm wondering what I'm paying for if ROD is being phased out?

Not sure I answered your question but this may be one of the factors.

I'm an Advisor

Hello m_t,

I just checked and have Revenge S2 E11 & E12 on my Rogers On Demand. 

Visited the CityTV website (http://www.citytv.com/toronto/shows/revenge/) and noticed that they also have E11 & E12 posted...and nothing else.

Could this be a content licensing issue at the TV network end (ABC or CityTV)? Rogers does keep certain shows (CBC > Murdoch Mysteries) archived via ROD, I think they would love to do this for all other shows too...unless something's stopping them.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi robindb, we have seen all episodes for season 1, 2 and 3. It is it first part of season 4 that is not available via ROD channels / Shomi
I'm an Advisor

Yes, I am aware that you saw earlier seasons on Showmi.

The point of my post is that there may be rights issues preventing Rogers from posting Season 2 episodes 1-10 on ROD.  This is why I also said that CityTV's website only has two episodes.

Since CityTV is purchasing the rights to the show from ABC, I can only assume that Rogers -- and CityTV -- don't have the rights for early season 4 episodes on ROD.