CraveTV coming to Rogers November 1st

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CraveTV coming to Rogers November 1st

@Biollw wrote:

So all they really did was re-brand TMN1 to TMN3 to Crave. Talk about miss-leading.

If you read the articles, it explains that its much more than that, Yes they did a re-brand but they also include the Crave TV library to existing tmn customers, which you never had access to before, well not on rogers but Bell included Crave TV for their TMN customers.    My guess is they wanted to have one brand for the Live TV and for the streaming content to avoid confusion. You can sign up thru your tv provider aka add the crave to your programming, or you can sign up to crave as a standalone and pay directly to them, you happen to have it thru your cable subscription so you do get the benefit of having the former tmn and hbo channels as well as the free crave tv access so you can log in to the crave app now, which you could not do before. 

Sounds good to me

I'm a Senior Contributor

Already subscribe to TMN + HBO so Crave is included. So where is the "library"? Certainly  does not look like it is under On-Demand.

And do we get to log into Crave App?

FYI This is Ignite TV.

I Plan to Stick Around

yap. when I looked on my pvr I noticed TMN 1 on ch. 301, TMN 3-304, TMN 2-305 & TMN 4-306 are CRV1,CVR3,CVR2,CVR4 now so I didn't realize they were renaming TMN to CRAVE till I saw it on my pvr.

I Plan to Stick Around

but if you go to crave (300 for NB) you'll see different categories for CRAVE so I'm guessing the crave tv that bell had online those shows are now viewable on your pvr. so TMN channels yes are now CRAVE channels but whichever province you're in look for CRAVE channel near where TMN channels use to be. itll just read CRAVE. 

Inked20181101_123746_LI (5).jpg

I've Been Around

As a TMN subscriber, why can't I watch Season 9 Shameless episodes since this change? Something seems to be missing from this picture!

I've Been Here Awhile

I too was very excited that finally Crave TV and all of its movies and tv series was coming to Rogers.  But I have to say that I am very disappointed.  There is not too much at all, and where the Movie Network was, that now says Crave.  And the channel listings for the Movie Network now say Crave.  In other words, no more Movie Network.  A lot of the format such as NEW on the Movie Network has disappeared.  Now you just have movies and tv series.   Mostly the same as before as it was on the Movie Network , but a lot has been eliminated that the Movie Network offered, and just a little bit of Crave TV offered.  So Rogers has not offered the real Crave TV as far as I am concerned.   I feel very upset, and let down.

I've Been Around

WHY IS THE CRAVE APP ASKING ME TO PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION

I'm a Senior Contributor

IMHO it is not Rogers. It is Bell rebranding The Movie Networks to Crave. Not really offering anything different just changing the name.

Also Ignite TV: I do not see the APP on my Xi6 boxes yet.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Biollw wrote:

IMHO it is not Rogers. It is Bell rebranding The Movie Networks to Crave. Not really offering anything different just changing the name.

Once again its NOT just a name change, they are including access to the Crave TV streaming service which was never included in Rogers TMN/HBO offering in the past, this is new.  you can open the Crave TV app and access thousands of movies and shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm.  Long Ball Larry

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Little late to this (was ignoring it as I didnt thing I qualify)... 

But to ALL Rogers users have access to crave?
Or just people who pay for TMN/HBO, etc?

I have the premiere ignite service.
I DONT pay for TMN/HBO channels on there.

For fun i went to the crave site, log in with my rogers credentials.
Logged in fine.
Looks Like i can play ANY content.  I even tried HBO stuff (westworld, game of thrones, etc) and all played fine.