CraveTV coming to Rogers November 1st

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: CraveTV coming to Rogers November 1st

Also the Rogers 4K movie channel shows old movies.  Can't find recent movies except Apple store.

I Plan to Stick Around

hey ReneHache,

I'm in Fredericton & looked on my PVR guide & couldn't find that CRV28 channel & my list doesn't even have channel 1311. Only channel in 1300's is 1351 & is VISHD. So not sure if Fredericton will be getting it but I do have TMN & HBO Canada. so guess ill keep a lookout on my guide as Nov.1st gets closer.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm guesting they will appear when they launch on November 1st. I was able to find the complete list of channel that will be available (66 channels in all) that I found on a tv guide site. I don't know if I'm allowed to share the list here on the forum.

My only question is, will there be a way to subscribe to CraveTV without TMN/HBO, I know you can online, but it would be nice to have a option on cable.

I Plan to Stick Around

So we are losing the Encore channels? So is this Cravetv going to show older movies like Encore does or what? This is a shocker when I read we are losing the 2 Encore channels.

Good morning @southsider1036!

Worry not! At this time, I don't see any indication that we're removing Encore as part of this change. The letter we sent to customers is quite different than the one posted earlier in this thread and makes no mention of changes to your package.

I will definitely update this thread should this change.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's a copy of the Rogers e-mail:

It's not every day you get an unexpected perk! Starting on November 1, 2018, your subscription to The Movie Network® + HBO Canada® will include access to CraveTV at no extra cost. How great is that? This gives you access to even more entertaining TV shows like The Big Bang Theory, Crave Original series like Letterkenny, and premium HBO and Showtime series you currently enjoy. To learn more, click here.

You are not required to make any changes to your Rogers account. Your billing and all other aspects of your package will remain the same. If you currently have a subscription directly with CraveTV, you will have to contact CraveTV if you wish to cancel that subscription. Contact them at www.Crave.ca.

If you wish to respond to this notice or, if you have any questions or wish to modify or cancel your subscription to The Movie Network + HBO Canada, please give us a call at 1-888-ROGERS1. Thank you for being a Rogers customer.

Sincerely,

Rogers Communications

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi RogersCorey,
Ya I read and saw a picture of of a company starts with C saying encore channels were going to be removed once Cravetv comes. Is Cravetv coming to NB cause I'm in Fredericton cause it seems when something new comes it's just for Ontario customers but I have TMN and HBO Canada and had TMN for years so I don't know much about Cravetv. But I'll keep a lookout on my pvr on November 1st. Like is Cravetv coming to pvr boxes or just online like how Cravetv is set up now??

Good afternoon @southsider1036,

Thank you for your reply!

You will start getting even more great content as part of your subscription to The Movie Network and HBO Canada. This of course includes our New Brunswick customers!

Starting November 1, 2018, you will automatically have access to CraveTV content in addition to the series’ and movies you currently enjoy.

If you don't already have it, you can add The Movie Network Encore to your The Movie Network + HBO Canada for only $4 more per month to get access to a library of classic movie favourites.

There was no notification sent to our subscribers about the removal of TMN Encore.

For more information, please visit: CraveTV FAQs.

On November 1, 2018, we will share more details on CraveTV programming and where you can access it.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,
Yes I have TMN encore channels also along with TMN. Oh I saw a picture of a notice to another provider saying people will be losing the Encore channels once Cravetv arrives.
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you launch Crave TV on Rogers?