CraveTV/HBO List

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

CraveTV/HBO List

How do I create a list on CraveTV or HBO? Currently nothing I have found nothing that works. The list I have created online doesnt show on the TV (on demand app)

***Added Labels***

Highlighted

Re: CraveTV/HBO List

Hi @Linda314!

Adding things to the "My List" feature is a great way to keep track of everything you want to watch on Crave!

If you open the Crave application there should be a + option next to the show name when you select a show. This won't occur though if you select an episode. To my knowledge this functionality should be available within each app across all platforms however I haven't had the opportunity to test it myself.

Let us know if this isn't showing up for you! A photo of what you're seeing could also go a long way to assisting :).

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

And what would you have to say to someone who is not accessing Crave through an app, but by her NextBox remote?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

"To create your playlist, select a video you wish to add and press the FAV button. Videos will be played in the order they are added."

Found this when I went to the Crave VOD section, and hit "B" for "Show Playlist"