Crave TV Subscription

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Crave TV Subscription

Is it possible to sign up for Crave month to month or do you have to commit to a 1 yr period?

*Added Labels*

Re: Crave TV Subscription

Hello, @Picher.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for your interest in Crave; you can absolutely enjoy Crave without any contract/commitment. You can check different Crave subscriptions before signing up. And also feel free to browse the FAQs.

We can help in adding the Crave subscription to your account, send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Please check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I bought this service so my husband could watch Game of Thrones.  Your service only provided up to season 6 and season 8 started already.  Where can I get season 7

@Picher wrote:

Is it possible to sign up for Crave month to month or do you have to commit to a 1 yr period?

*Added Labels*

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Sully2 wrote: Where can I get season 7

I launched the Crave App on my iPad. The first thing that came up was GOT. Clicked it and all the seasons, including 7 were there for me...

I also went to channel 309 (On-Demand). Clicked HBO, A-Z scrolled down to GOT and all the seasons were there.

I've Been Around

Is season 7 even available anywhere?I searched a lot on google,even asked many of my friends but no one has got or have any source to it..I know it exists but can we know from this forum,from where can we get it.Thanks.

Hello @Johhny14,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

I always try to re-watch the old seasons before getting into the latest season! I just checked, and all episodes for Game of Thrones season 7 are available on crave.ca.

Happy watching!

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Johhny14 wrote:

Is season 7 even available anywhere?

Please see post 4 of this thread.