Crave/HBO channels not working - green pixelation (scrambled)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Crave/HBO channels not working - green pixelation (scrambled)

Hi everyone,
Legacy digital tv customer here with Crave/HBO. Watching thru Nextbox 3 and all Crave channels appear “scrambled” (green pixelation). Audio seems to be scrambled too like it’s combining audio from multiple different channels. All other channels are fine. Problem is just with Crave. Rebooted cable box but did not fix the problem. Called a neighbour and a friend and they’re having the same problem. Appears to be a problem with Rogers (the feed?). Anyone else?

***Added Labels***

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Crave/HBO channels not working - green pixelation (scrambled)

Same here in Keswick On. Some channels fine others (89) DIY not so much.
Highlighted

OK yup. Now I’m seeing more channels with the same issue - CHCH, FX, ABC Spark, Crave2, Crave3, Crave4, HBO1, HBO2, SciFi (Discovery Science)...

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

We too are having similar issues. Interestingly, we have 3 boxes. The only one where all channels are working is an old Scientific Atlanta 8300HD model. On our NB2 and NB4K, many channels show up with either a black screen or a green pixelated screen with no video, though the audio is coming in just fine. Some of the TSN channels are working, others are not.  The MLB channel is not working nor is Investigation Discovery. I can also verify that DIY is also not working for us. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I too am having problems with other channels e.g. TSN, Sports Net and a number of others.  I don't subscribe to Crave or HBO.  There seems to be no pattern as to which channels are "scrambled".

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure where the above posters are located but,  if it helps to narrow the problem areas,  here in Ottawa all my channels seem to be working just fine.  

Highlighted

Located in the GTA (Vaughan specifically). Channels seem to be working fine again.