Cooking channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Cooking channel

Keep hearing and seeing ads for the new "Cooking Channel. Is this Gusto or is there another new cooking channel?

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Cooking channel

Hello, @Gerim

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. The "Cooking Channel" is not the same as the "Gusto". If you are interested in it, we are offering a Free Preview starting December 12, 2016, and ends on January 31, 2017. The "Cooking Channel" is available on Channel 326 (Hamilton on Channel 173). The HD version is only available in Ontario on Channel 564 (Hamilton on Channel 257). 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Gerim:

It used to be W Movies and has been "rebranded".

http://www.corusent.com/news/food-lovers-unite-corus-entertainment-introduces-cooking-channel-canada...

http://www.corusent.com/news/cooking-channel-canada-dishes-delectable-programming-nationwide-debut-d...

I believe that the movies that were on W movies will be shown on W Network or other networks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know the channel number?

I Plan to Stick Around

Oops. Just saw the other post. Have the channel number now.

thanks.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation