Comparing Channel Lists and Packages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Comparing Channel Lists and Packages

Overwhelmed by Cable

Is anyone else totally messed up trying to figure out the best cable deal?  I want certain channels, but they are only available in the best packages. If I buy them individually they are almost the same price for fewer channels. If I get the Super Sports pack, it's not really that.  It's missing the Golf Channel, NFL, Big 10, and Horseracing.  If I want Ignite TV, with the same picture quality and some sports stats (whatever) it's like 70-80 more per month.  But I would have to have less internet speed.  Also, the modem has less hardwire ports. If I go to Bell, I can get Starter channels, 4k PVR, Unlimited internet, and TMN/HBO/Crave for $79. But only for one year, and you can only record 2 shows at once while watching another.  Plus the internet is only 50 down.  I  am so brainwashed by high-speed advertisements, I don't even know is 50 is enough anymore or plenty!  My relatives have a streaming service with literally every channel, sporting event, PPV, VOD for $13/month.  The quality is slightly less but totally watchable. That's almost $100 less than I pay now!  I don't know what to do anymore.  Just let me pick my 25 channels for $2/each.  That would let me get some sleep!  

Hello @pitfall21!

Welcome to our Community!

I can totally understand why someone may feel overwhelmed when presented with so many different choices. If you require any assistance in picking a package, we're here to help. Please PM us @CommunityHelps and we will answer any of your questions and try to help you find the best package for your needs.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

Cool.  Thanks!