Cisco explorer 4642hd issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Cisco explorer 4642hd issue

I am using a CISCO Explorer 4642HD Box where the CISCO on screen tv guide does not list the starring actors names unless the actors names are already included in the description of the listed movie.  Does anyone know when that will be updated, as advised by more than one LiveAgent.

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Cisco explorer 4642hd issue

Could you give us an example of what you mean? The Rogers guide descriptions have always been lacking, and a bone of contention for customers, but the information is provided by a third party service contracted by Rogers.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cisco explorer 4642hd issue

If you look at any movie description such as on (TMN) The Movie Network channel or the (ACTN) Action channel or (AMC) American Movie Classics channel, etc., etc., etc.  The starring actors names are not listed unless their names are intermixed and bracketed in the description of the movie storyline.  Which is not in every case.

Prior to the use of Cisco the movies would briefly describe the movie storyline.  At the end of that description it would say, "starring" and then provide a few or more of the starring actors names.  Knowing who the starring actors are can make the difference to view a move that was otherwise given a seemingly boring storyline description.

This same lack of starring actors names does not apply to (TMNOD) The Movie Network On Demand channel.