Choice of premium service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Choice of premium service

@marco_t wrote:
Thank you all for your help.
So I went to Rogers, dropped SN World and got TMN instead which includes TMN 1-4, on demand +HBO Canada. Website is not very clear sometimes. Looking forward to have my equipment instaled this Thursday and bye bye Bell.

@marco_t

Did you have Bell Fibe with Bell?

Did you happen to see this before deciding to switch?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/thread-...

I'm Here A Lot

No, I did not see this Smiley Sad

Is everybody having this problem?

I only had internet with Bell. They offerered me a better deal but I didn't like the way they kept increasing my payments and then you have to call them, waste 45 minutes to an hour, not asking for a better deal but tell them you are cancelling service.

There are lots of competition out there these days!

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@marco_t wrote:

No, I did not see this Smiley Sad

Is everybody having this problem?

I only had internet with Bell. They offerered me a better deal but I didn't like the way they kept increasing my payments and then you have to call them, waste 45 minutes to an hour, not asking for a better deal but tell them you are cancelling service.

There are lots of competition out there these days!

Regarding "Is everybody having this problem":

Most users are not happy with the new Navigatr guide.  It removed many features the previous guide had and some features take many more remote button presses to get to.  You can read about all of these shortcomings in that discussion.

Beyond that, some users are having additional problems:

- with Rogers on Demand

- NetBox becoming sluggish (slow to respond to remote commands) and requiring a reboot to clear up

- some others that I can't remember at the moment

Apart from hating the new guide, I do not appear to be suffering from any of the other issues.

I'm Here A Lot

So I got my Nexbox and HD box installed last Thursday. I didn't get to check it out untli the weekend.

So far working good, the ondemand is working good.

I few things I don't like:

All the repeat channels.

A premium expensive service like SN World, should not repeat the same shows all morning (About 5 replays in a row)

The picture quality is below HD standards and if this will be the reason I will cancell before the 30 days

and nom it is not my TV or the settings, picture quality is just bad.