Choice of premium service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Choice of premium service

Hi,

New to Rogers and Rogers community.

Just ordered bundle with Extra Sports Pack, I was offered SN World for "no aditional cost" for 2 years.

On the website it says pack come with choice of one premium chanel, when you go to details it says "Your choice of an included premium service."  I wasn't told which other options are available.

My question is: If you choose The Movie Network choice, does it come with all HBO Canada, M1-4 and M Encore? or only one whichever I pick?

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Choice of premium service

@marco_t wrote:

Hi,

Just ordered bundle with Extra Sports Pack, I was offered SN World for "no aditional cost" for 2 years.

On the website it says pack come with choice of one premium chanel, when you go to details it says "Your choice of an included premium service."  I wasn't told which other options are available.

My question is: If you choose The Movie Network choice, does it come with all HBO Canada, M1-4 and M Encore? or only one whichever I pick?

Thanks.

TMN usually includes all TMN channels plus HBO Canada.

I'm an Advisor

@Lurker is bang on - you also qualify for TMN GO app on your smartphone and tablet with TMN and your MyRogers username and password. 

TMN Go app and website access will allow you to stream your TMN movies and series on demand, whenever you want. 

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you! Do you pay for the on demand series or movies?
I'm an Advisor

Hello again,

If you have TMN on cable, rentals from the TMN GO app and website are free! Smiley Happy

I'm Here A Lot

I guess I will switch to TMN and drop SN World
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Lurker wrote:

@marco_t wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

TMN usually includes all TMN channels plus HBO Canada.

TMN with the inclusion of HBO and some other channels  is a package.

Macro_t says "On the website it says pack come with choice of one premium channel", so the TMN package would not qualify, but the single TMN channel might.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @marco_t,

Saw @mfait's reply and called Rogers to verify - the extra premium service includes: TMN 1-4, M Encore 1 & 2 and HBO 1-2 - both in HD and SD (total: 16 channels plus TMN OnDemand via cable box, website or app).

Your other choices for premium services are:

- Super Channel 1-4 (SD and HD)

- Super Écran (French movie channel)

- Playboy TV

To verify on website:

- Visit www.rogers.com.

- Click SHOP > TV from navigation bar (top of page).

- Scroll down and click "DETAILS" below Extra Sports.

- Look at "Your choice of an included premium service" - click the blue " i " beside "TMN + HBO Canada".

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@robindp wrote:

Hello @marco_t,

Saw @mfait's reply and called Rogers to verify - the extra premium service includes: TMN 1-4, M Encore 1 & 2 and HBO 1-2 - both in HD and SD (total: 16 channels plus TMN OnDemand via cable box, website or app).

Your other choices for premium services are:

- Super Channel 1-4 (SD and HD)

- Super Écran (French movie channel)

- Playboy TV

To verify on website:

- Visit www.rogers.com.

- Click SHOP > TV from navigation bar (top of page).

- Scroll down and click "DETAILS" below Extra Sports.

- Look at "Your choice of an included premium service" - click the blue " i " beside "TMN + HBO Canada".

@robindp @marco_t

True, the TMN package includes all the channels you mentioned.  I have still package, but macro_t indicated that with a specifi package he choice he was able to add only one premium channel.

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you all for your help.
So I went to Rogers, dropped SN World and got TMN instead which includes TMN 1-4, on demand +HBO Canada. Website is not very clear sometimes. Looking forward to have my equipment instaled this Thursday and bye bye Bell.