Channels / Packages Spreadsheet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Channels / Packages Spreadsheet

@User14 I'm not thinking of going to the Premier Package, but am compiling a spreadsheet of my VIP and DTA channels, blanks, subscription and duplicates. I'm about half way, a lot of work.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm also doing a spreadsheet of the Popular and Premiere channels compared to VIP.  Also going to add Bell's highest TV package to it, so when my 2 year deal is over I have something to compare. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

It took me almost a week, but I've finish the spreadsheet of my VIP and DTA-50 channels. I've included all subscription channels I don't have and all blank channels.  All are HD except those marked and the DTA channels. The DTA also shows me the Lobby Watch and  Security channels,  but they're not authorized because I live in a house, not apartment building.  If you want to check it out, it's here . Any questions and comments are welcome.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

Up to date spreadsheet of channels in packages

I see a few people in the past have made a spreadsheet of channel offerings in the GTA. has anyone done an updated version?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did you finish the addition to your spreadsheet? If so would you be willing to share?