Channel Listing of Subscribed Channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Channel Listing of Subscribed Channels

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@Mediaman I have taken the liberty of suggesting this idea in Idea Box. Have a look under New Ideas and add any comment you feel appropriate.

No problem. I actually never heard of Idea Box :). When I once saw a little window on the Community Forum pages with "Got an idea, share it", I had assumed they were referring to the forum! Didnt realize there was a seperate suggestion box.

I just took a look at it now. Had a good chuckle about the sincere idea that Rogers treat its current customer better re loyalty (as I have been with them for 30+ years since the Classicom/Shaw days), and the Rogers response was that they will be implementing a Rogers Frist Rewards Program. I went to check that out ( also never heard of it) and found the notice "Rogers First Rewards program will be discontinued as of June 30, 2016 and is no longer available". Too funny. I see instead they reward us with things like the enhanced Navigr guide which which is visually pleasing and functionally awful (designed by toddlers??) ..almost 200 pages of compliants on the this forum alone.

I digress. Thanks for passing on the idea and I look forward to seeing a My Channels list from them.

I've Been Around

Where can I find a list of all the active channels available with my Rogers VIP cable package for Bolton Ontario?

I'm a Senior Advisor

@sandrod Rogers no longer provides that channel listing. The best you can do is click SHOP at the top of the page, then TV, VIP Package then 365+ channels and you'll get colourful pages of the channel NAMES. Or, you can the Channels tab, then, find out what is on in your area, then, find my channel lineup and click your city and you'll get a channel number listing of ALL the channels, not just the ones you subscribe. From there you have to figure out on your own what channel numbers your VIP Package gets if you have enough time, patience, skills and resources.

I would urge everyone who is looking for such channel listings to call Rogers and demand to get this back.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Thanks ... even though your list is a little different in my area It will be great to have. I have tried to get a list from Rogers but without success. I will probably be leaving Rogers (after 20 years) if there is a provider that will tell me what I am paying for, instead of deliberatly creating cofusion. The philosophy of keeping the customer confused  appear to be the moto at Rogers ... after all "what we don't know wont hurt us" and we just keep paying. Enough of my rant ... again thank you for creating these list.

I've Been Around

Thank you so much for these listings.  I am in the Markham area and new to the VIP package so it's of great use. Printing them now. Not knowing it was impossible to get from the Rogers website,  I phoned them a couple of days ago to see if this information was available ANYWHERE on their site.  They said they could SELL me a list !!!!!   . ? after paying them $191 / mo, they want to SELL me something that may be out of date by the time it gets here. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Lucky people in Toronto who can get a channel listing for their package. But Rogers serves all of Ontario and many parts of Canada. When will the rest of us be able to see a channel listing for our packages?

I just went to the SHOP link, Channels, My ChannelGuide, hoping to see what I wanted. What I got was some French page,

Mes chaînes

Voici une liste de toutes les excellentes chaînes qui vous sont offertes grâce à la Télétransportée Rogers :

Mes chaînes
Plus de chaînes

TRIER PAR

A-Z DATE AJOUTÉE

Vous ne voyez pas les chaînes ajoutées récemment à votre abonnement? Cliquez ici

Utterly useless and it doesn't even work.

I've Been Here Awhile

I found a comparative listing for RogersHamilton at this location:

https://www.rogers.com/cms/page-specific/other/RogersHamilton/pdf/RGS_RET_P16926_C_Channel_8115-007...

How can I find a similar listing for North York?

I'm a Senior Advisor

@boydcarter that appears to be a comparative listing provided by Shaw.  It's probably something provided in cities that have both Shaw and Rogers. Rogers stopped providing the listings you and I are looking for years ago. It's been promised, but nothing has happened in months. I have no idea why.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, @OLDYELLR.  Is Rogers' service so bad that we have to go to a competitor to get information Rogers should provide?  Perhaps Rogers doesn't want us to easily compare between packages offerred?  I'll try Shaw and see if they have a more up-to-date listing for North York.

I Plan to Stick Around

I used the channel listing for automated channel changing (ie channel name to number). This link

http://www.rogers.com/web/portlets/consumer/ptv/browseFlow/channelLineUpLightbox.jsp?systemId=1&boxT...

Now this his link is also gone. Now it's impossible to get a simple listing to find out what number a channel is. The replacement seems to be trying to sell you channels through a slow interactive search page that lists a few channels at a time. Who has time to wade through Rogers sales pitches to get a channel number?