Changes to TV Packages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Changes to TV Packages

Few days ago I downgraded my channel package and I was promised.that I will have amc but it was not, now Rogers want to charge me.$7 for the channel. This is what you get as a loyal customer. Very disappointed

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Changes to TV Packages

Greetings @lubnahaq77,

We appreciate you joining us in the community forums and thank you for your first post. 🙂

Losing a channel you enjoy is definitely disappointing, especially when you were advised otherwise.  Our apologies for any miscommunication.

May I ask which package you downgraded from and which one you have now? Do you know if your previous package has been discontinued or are you able to go back to it? It may be more cost-effective to return to your previous package (if that's possible) as you'll get more channels than just AMC which could be more bang for your buck. 

If you would like some help with reviewing your current package and to discuss your options further, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura