Change TV Package

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Change TV Package

I would like to change my tv package without having to call customer service or visit a store. Why is this so difficult?! I tried chatting with someone online, but for some reason, regardless of which browser I use, no one comes online. This issue is getting increasingly frustrating. Why does Rogers not allow customers to make changes to their account online WITHOUT speaking directly to a representative. I'm 2 attempts away from just cancelling my whole account.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Change TV Package

Hi @boon2

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

We can assist with changing your cable TV package. If you are still unable to get a hold of Live Chat, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Thank you for replying to my comment from the forum. I would be very appreciative if someone could help me change my tv package from primium to basic. Kindly note, we have several international channels (Portuguese and Brazilian), and would like to maintain these channels/additions. We would just like to change the base package.

Please let me know what information you need from our end to make this change (eg: account number, etc).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello, @boon2

We would certainly love to explore the options and help you select the best package that meets your entertainment needs, as @RogersPrasana indicated above would you please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps? For your convenience, I've sent you a private message from CommunityHelps, you can reply back to that message when you are online, thank you. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog. Alternately, you can follow the link to access your Inbox.

Cheers,

RogersMoin