Catalogue Error on ROD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Catalogue Error on ROD

I spoke to them many times. One CSR offered me 20 bucks off. I laughed and said you will be offereing me much more by the time this is over. 

Steve
I've Been Here Awhile

I also expereinced the same thing.  I have been calling them for several times and the only advice they give is reboot - which doesn't work.

It has been fixed now with the new update last week. Unplug for 1/2 hour then plug in. Don't try to access ondemand for at least 30 minutes giving it time for the cataloge to install. 

Steve
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks. I will try it tonight. I hope it works. Wife and kids giving me a hard time!!!!!@
I've Been Here Awhile

I disagree that it has been fixed last week. I just tried it last night (March 27). . . same thing! I'm hopeless and desperate... It is very very sad and frustrating to note that Rogers cannot find the solution.  Smiley Sad

Do you have software version 6.0.1.0110?
Steve
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I find that out?

Settings troubleshooting system information.
Steve
I'm Here A Lot

If we dont have that version. How do we get it?

You wait until they push it to you. They are doing comunity by comunity it looks like. Check the software update thread here in this section.

Steve