Catalogue Error on ROD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Catalogue Error on ROD

Hello @robindp and @remaxman,

I was just wondering if this issue is still on-going for the both of you or if has been fixed since?

Regards,

RogersCilio

I'm a Reliable Contributor

No. It still gives me catalog error on all OD channels. I have spoken to 4 csr 's and have had it escalated.
Steve

My nightmare started after the new menu update a week ago. I'm in Pickering.
Steve
I'm an Advisor

The problems with VOD/OnDemand are still ongoing for me. I have logged multiple issues and calls a d have not had the courtesy of a reply or automated callback.

November 21 to today.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thought I would jump in with what I know about the On Demand issue. I have been without any on demand since the second week of November. Have been escalated to "The Office of the President". Have confirmation that this is a software issue related to navigatr. This came both from this contact as well as in a conversation with a senior tech. First I was told fix should be early January, then I was advised early February. Got an Email last week that they are still working on this and at this time have NO eta for the fix. Not a good answer but at least I know feel I am getting accurate information. 

I Plan to Stick Around

My problem happened when I swapped my Nextbox 8600 for the smaller Nextbox 4??? dunno the model number sorry. The tech was by and could not get it to work even when he swapped boxes... Finally he put in a Nextbox 8600 and now it is working for me. Not sure that will work for you but both my 8600 works and all the 4XXX boxes I tried (about 3 of them) would not work.

Good Luck.

Just an update for everyone. The problem is wide spread and the techs are working on an update. Pretty much what has been reported here earlier. The navagtor update is a nightmare. We will get automated calls when the problem has been fixed and credits will be issued. Dont shoot the messanger.

Steve
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @remaxman,

Thank you for keeping the community updated and informed.  Much appreciated.

RogersCilio

I'm Here A Lot

OMG...I thought I was the only one to have this problem. Same here. Got "upgraded" to whole home PVR and now I'm more frustrated than before!No OnDemand....catalogue error. The new Navigatr is HORRIBLE. Before you could see what was recorded and what was scheduled. Now it clumps them all together, so you don't know which one is already recorded!!! Who was the idiot that came up with that idea?????????I thought "updates" were supposed to make things better......not worse!!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Same problem, no OnDemand or Shomi on the Nextbox for about 6 weeks. Had a tech out, nothing he could do. Told their "engineers are aware of the problem" - is that supposed to be reassuring? Meanwhile I'm still paying full price for everything. Maybe we need to demand a discounted rate to get their attention?