Cannot play any rogers on demand TV shows or movies

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cannot play any rogers on demand TV shows or movies

For about a week now SHOMI and Rogers on demand takes forever to load any shows then it will display titles but not play any. I have powered off and on the netbox to no avail.

***Edited Labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cannot play any rogers on demand TV shows or movies

I know there was a post a week or so ago, about problems with rogers on demand.

wonder if the issue is still ongoing?

It potentially could effect Shomion the box, as they work on the same sort of conntection type on the box itself.

I'm an Advisor

Hello, I can confirm that a VOD issue has existed since November 21, and is affecting customers in ON and some in NB. I have been told this by multiple agents via telephone and social media (Twitter). 

If you have a high transfer cap, I recommend streaming your content using the Rogers Anyplace TV site (www.rogersondemamd.com) or Shomi.com websites. Alternatively, you can use the related tablet/phone apps, or visit the website of the channel that plays your favourite show (they have a free streaming option available). 

I know this is not ideal, but is temporary until Rogers can determine the problem on the VOD side and fix it. 

I've Been Around

I get this regularly.