Cancelled Series Recording Still Recording on Nextbox 3.0

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Cancelled Series Recording Still Recording on Nextbox 3.0

Hello,

I had scheduled to record a series on my Nextbox 3.0. I no longer want to record that series so I deleted the scheduled recording of that series and it removed it from the list - all good. But every morning when I get p, the Nextbox has recorded an episode of that series. I delete the recording and every day a new episode of the cancelled recording is back on the box. I have double-checked the scheduled recordings list and that series is not listed but I still get a new episode every day.

Any solutions?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cancelled Series Recording Still Recording on Nextbox 3.0

Hmm.. havent quite seen that issue before..

Is this on the 3.0 with the normal guide, or the new Navigatr?

Only thing i can think off the top of my head, is to reboot it.. might reset it

I'm an Enthusiast

I've been away from here for a bit. How many versions of Navigator menus have there been? We have the crappy one that came after the tolerable one. Weird stuff happens on a regular basis and the general feeling in our house is that someone goofed in the IT department but he's the VP's kid so they have to sweep it under the carpet and pretend everything is hunky-dory with the PVR and the customers are all insane.
I've Been Here Awhile

There are multiple shows that im trying to delete the series from recording anymore but keep getting this stupid error.

"Cant be accessed right now, program may have been deleted or not enough resources"

But yet the series still stays and keeps recording.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation