Can't watch my show and can't record my show with my NEXTBOX!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Can't watch my show and can't record my show with my NEXTBOX!

It's been 3 days now, I can't watch my show I only have 10 channels all of them are news,I tried to call the tech and rep.but they can't do anything, I need somebody to come in my place to check my NEXTBOX I'm paying for that but I can't watch anything, and some of the reps are rude, please help.

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't watch my show and can't record my show with my NEXTBOX!

Unfortunately, this is a USER to USER form.. none of us here can do anything 😞

You would have to talk to somone on the phone and have them send a tech out (as it does sount more like its a signal or something similar issue)

The rogers facebook page, is monitored and they may be able to help from there, or the rogers Twitter @rogershelps

I'm an Advisor

Re: Can't watch my show and can't record my show with my NEXTBOX!

I recommend that you complain on Twitter, and continue to call in and log the issue. When you call, state that you need a ticket / interaction number for the call and write it down, then demand a partial refund / credit for your time and frustration.

The only way to get their attention is to hit them in the pocketbook and hold them accountable by building a timeline of when you speak to them, and how they did not meet your expectations or fix the problem.

Good luck, I hope you get your issue resolved soon!