Can't use Rogers Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Can't use Rogers Anyplace TV

I'm trying to watch something on CTV.

When I go to CTV.com  and try to log in with MyRogers creds, it says that your postal code is invalid and to contact your provider.

Signed in to rogersondemand.com using the MyRogers email address and password. I'm able to sign in, but can't watch anything as it says that we don't have digital TV services, even though we do!! (We have Basic Cable plus Digital Services fee). I've made sure that the account is linked to the MyRogers profile, to the rogersondemand.com website, that the postal code is updated and everything's ok.

Customer Service is currently closed. As the people in this forum tend to be more knowledgeable, I thought I would post here first. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? Smiley Sad

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Can't use Rogers Anyplace TV

I wonder if the CTV website is flakey right now.  
Just tried on my work PC (which should work) on two different browsers.. it took me almost 5 mins of the page up before the video would load.
(never asked me for creds.. but i did visit there while this was open)

When i logged into rogersondemand.com with IE, went to CTV and choose a show, which is a channel i know i get (on VIP) and its showing as locked as well.
Doing the same on CHROME though, did show that i was able to watch stuff.
I did notice on IE, that there were other issues loading the page as well.. i wonder if its broken with IE right now?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just went to Rogersondemand and it worked fine. I was able to start viewing James Cordon and Designated Survivor.  Mac Mini and FireFox.

I'm Here A Lot

Hey, 

It's working now. Guess it was a temporary thing or it needed time to update. It was my first time using the online service.

@57 wrote:

I just went to Rogersondemand and it worked fine. I was able to start viewing James Cordon and Designated Survivor.  Mac Mini and FireFox.

I've Been Around

Can't sign into anyplace tv on my app

Hi @ToddY2,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy!

Are you still unable to sign into the App? Do you get an error message? Are you able to log in via the browser?

Please keep us posted. 

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Also having problems logging into TSN/CTV etc

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Can't use Rogers Anytime TV

Rogers support no help told me to reach out to TSN/ TSN told me to reach out to rogers

Hello, @collingfamily1.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you posting your concern in the Community. Being unable to log into Anyplace TV, TSN and CTV indicates a possible issue with your MyRogers profile. Are you able to sign into MyRogers on rogers.com/myrogers?

If yes, can you confirm that your 12 digits cable account number is linked to your profile? 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't access Rogers anyplace tv either ..... I've tried the app on two different phones running Android 9 and 7 and whenever I try to log in it tells me "sorry we are having issues logging you in right now" and I've also tried the web portal but it tells me my browser is unsupported I'm using chrome on my essential phone. Also not able to set up the Rogers remote pvr ATL app ..... When I go to sign up to use it I get as far as the terms of service then it says there was an error loading the TiVo terms of service and won't let me go any further. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps quite a few times and cleared the cache