cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to fire stick

BrandonAment
I've Been Around

When I log into the fire stick the Rogers page says I’m not authorized. I have these channels as part of my package and for some reason, the login page doesn’t work. Please fix this.

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can’t log in to fire stick

RogersTony

Hello, @BrandonAment

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I like to stream TV online also so I can imagine how frustrating it is to get this error message on the TV provider login screen. 😞

We will need a bit more information before we can determine what is causing this error.

• Do you currently subscribe to Digital Cable or Ignite TV?
  • Do you have any issues accessing those specific channels via Rogers Anyplace TV or the Ignite TV app?
  • Which specific channels are affected? Do any of your channels work or are all showing not authorized? 
  • Do you have any issues accessing these channels via their respective TVGO apps/website if its available?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

tanimhbk
I'm Here A Lot
I am having similar issues since I recently upgraded to ignite internet. Fire tv stick cannot connect to internet

Greetings @tanimhbk!

In a situation like this, the first thing that I would recommend is to restart or reboot the Firestick.

If your Firestick is the only device that won't connect, you should contact the manufacturer for further troubleshooting support that's dedicated to this device.

If you have multiple devices that are having connectivity issues, then we should troubleshoot further.

Should you be having issues with multiple devices, please free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation