Can't Log In To Rogersanyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Can't Log In To Rogersanyplace TV

Seems to work OK now but I don't know why
I Plan to Stick Around

I am currently trying to login to my Anyplace TV on MacBook Air, getting a failed to login message.  When I try on my iPad Mini, i am able to login but when I try to watch a live tv show on any channel it just won't play...taking to long message & to have patience, but keeps doing it for every channel.  I've tried logging out & back in but the same thing happens.  Internet is running on both devices as I tried other websites or apps.  I also have been finding that lately certain channels freeze briefly every few seconds.  I hope you are currently fixing this issue!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the exact same issue, also on my macbook air Smiley Wink

I've actually had trouble with it a few weeks ago. Tried it again a few days ago and was working fine on safari but not chrome. Now can't sign in at all anywhere. Hopefully they fix something soon, this is getting a bit tiresome!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just looked on Twitter @rogershelps & there are a number of people having the same issue. Can’t log in in any device right now or it can’t load the show. People are also complaining of the lagging or freezing as well.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just tried Chrome on my Mac Mini and had no problems signing in or streaming (I tried a half dozen different channels between 3-50)  I'm located in uptown Toronto if that matters.  I don't normally stream, but whenever I hear of issues I like to test to see if Anyplace works for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm experiencing a similar issue with Rogers' Anyplace TV.

When I go to https://rogersanyplacetv.com on Microsoft Edge (Windows 10), I am displayed the following login screen:

Rogers AnyplaceTV.jpg 

When I enter my credentials and click on "Sign In", there is no further response from the site. 

If I however use a different browser or private mode on Microsoft Edge, I can however sign onto Rogers Anyplace TV. This would confirm the login issue is not my credentials but is actually browser related. 

I have already tried to delete the local cache files and cookies specific to Rogers Anyplace TV but the problem continues to persist. I could clear all local cache file and cookies but this would be my last option since I don't want to lose my preferences on other websites.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ChanPatr wrote:

I have already tried to delete the local cache files and cookies specific to Rogers Anyplace TV but the problem continues to persist. I could clear all local cache file and cookies but this would be my last option since I don't want to lose my preferences on other websites.

Many browsers will allow you to search for specific cookies containing specific words, like "Rogers".  When I was having difficulty logging into this (forum) site a while back using Chrome I deleted all the cookies with Rogers in them and that did the trick.

You may have already seen the following post, but I'll post it again here for others or in case you haven't tried all the options listed there.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

I've Been Around

Check that one of your devices isn't still logged on.

You can only access anyplace tv from one device at a time.

I had the same problem and found that a seldom used laptop downstairs had been left logged in.

I Plan to Stick Around

It’s definitely a corrupted cookie.

I have come to this conclusion since there are no issues logging into Rogers Anyplace TV from another supported web browser (i.e. Chrome or Internet Explorer). Furthermore, Rogers Anyplace TV can also be accessed with Edge in private mode.

Unfortunately, Edge does not provide users the functionality to individually select the cookies you want to delete. You only have the option the delete all cookies which means you will lose your preferences that you have set for other websites.