Can't Log In To Rogersanyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't Log In To Rogersanyplace TV

When I try to sign in on my windows 10 PC, a message appears. Rogers-Sign-In.jpg

I have no problems signing into my account. There was a windows 10 update before I tried to sign in. Could that be the problem?

*Edited Labels*

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Can't Log In To Rogersanyplace TV

I don’t think a Windows 10 update is the issue. I’m using a tablet, and anyplace tv won’t let me view either. It’s more than likely an issue on Rogers end not yours.

I've Been Around

Try logging in using your tablet or another computer if issue persist, change your password.

I've Been Around

Same problem on tablet and on phone. I keep getting a message telling me to check my internet connection, which clearly is not the problem.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same as above here. Doesn't even make it to the log in page. Says to "check my Internet connection" as soon as I start the app.
I've Been Around

Same problems here - in Etobicoke at home on Rogers Internet:   AnyplaceTV app on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and Google Pixel fails to get to login, simply says "Are you connected to the Internet?  Please check your connection and try again." then closes.   I AM on Internet, have Location Services on, have tried clearing app cache, uninstall/reinstall, the works.  Tried Windows 10 PC Edge browser https://www.rogersanyplacetv.com - enter login credentials, click [Sign In] and...nothing - well not 'nothing', now the [Sign In] button is basically an image not a button.   Last week the app was telling me Anyplace TV was only available in Canada - last time I checked my basement in Etobicoke was still in Canada?!?!?  I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE LEAFS WHEN MY WIFE HAS THE TV FOR HER SHOWS!!!

I've Been Around

Cannot loggin to AnyPlaceTV, on web and on android App. Error Message"30213 : Sorry, we are having trouble signing you in. Please try again."Capture.JPG

I've Been Here Awhile

Same problem trying to sign in from a different computer
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as an FYI, I've had no issues signing in, either with my iPad, or Mac Mini computer (using Chrome).

Make sure you meet all the requirements....

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/anyplace-tv-overview

I know it may sound strange, but sometimes rebooting your boxes in your home can help rectify Anyplace issues. This is because Anyplace checks to see if you have an appropriate box as outlined in the FAQ above.  Sometimes a poor signal may preclude the required return signal from the box, so check your signal level or call Rogers and have them check it.

I've Been Here Awhile

The app works now for me (didn't do anything different since I believed it was a issue on Rogers side). But still no luck on Chrome (Windows 7 64bit and Chrome 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit))

I used to get an error though when a stream was loading (after the "hmm.. this video is taking a bit longer than usual to load..." message) but now it just appears to load infinitely...