Cable TV Package Channel Comparison Spreadsheet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: Cable TV Package Channel Comparison Spreadsheet

Hello @Macadacious,

Please click here for details regarding channels and packages :). Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I Plan to Stick Around

hey i was wondering if you guys have a list that displays which package have which channels like this http://www.rogers.com/web/portlets/consumer/ptv/browseFlow/channelLineUpLightbox.jsp?systemId=1&boxT...

it would make it easier for us to know which package to buy

Good evening @Macadacious,

I undertsand your inquiry.

Please start by clicking on the link provided by @RogersHassam, above.

You will then see, on the right side of the page, the word "Details" and a "plus sign" on which you can click.

Sans titre.png

Once the details open, you will have the ability to click on "View All Channels".

Sans titre.png

You will land on the Channels tab of the page.

There, you will see what channel is included in what package.

In the search box, you can type in the channel you wish to have access to and you will be able to decide which package better suit your needs.

Hope this helps! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Is it so difficult to have a channels lineup simple list with the corresponding numbers for a specific package?

Why you don't make it easy for everyone:

1. select the package
  2. select the city (ok you can ask for the box as well)
  3. provide the list

So many customers asking for the same thing

I'm a Senior Advisor

When you click SHOP > TV > CHANNELS >  Find my channel lineup (at the bottom) you can see ALL the channel numbers possible to get in your location irrespective of package.

However, if you go SHOP > TV > then choose a Package, you get big graphical display of channel names, not numbers, and no way to see what the channel numbers for the package are in your area.  That's the problem. Your only way to see which channel numbers you should get with your package in your area is to spend time going through those two pages and matching up the names and numbers. Rogers used to provide that list, but stopped doing it. The other way is to go through the Guide on your TV, but that won't tell you if you're getting the channels you're supposed to be getting.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

Everyone,

I found a way to see what channels are included with what package - to do this:

1. Go to www.rogers.com. 

2. From the top of the page, click SHOP > TV.

3. On the "Packages" tab (half-way down), locate the package you are interested in.  In our example: "VIP Package".

4. Click "365+ channels" - a PDF file loads showing what channels are included in what package.

Note that this method shows only current TV packages, and not grandfathered packages.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I followed these instructions and I'm stuch at "365+ channels" because I don't see that.

I'm an Advisor

Hello @OLDYELLR,

As per the picture below, the "365+ channels" is to the immediate right of the package name:

rogers-example.png

A link to the Rogers-provided PDF: https://www.rogers.com/cms/pdf/en/TV/ChannelList-Ontario_en.pdf

I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay @robindp, got it now. But the pdf is channel Names, not Numbers for all the different packages, which is kind of useless because my Guide is channels numbers in numeric order, not names and I know very few of them by name. I'm also assaulted by loud audio advertising Navigatr. That page says it's for Toronto and when I choose my area, then the channel lineup from the dropdown, I'm shown all 999 channels, not the ones I should be getting with VIP. Can anyone tell me how to get a list of channel Numbers for VIP in my area?

I'm an Advisor

That is correct, but I never said that the list included channel numbers. The PDF does show what channel names are available in what package without having to use the "Channels" tab and click repeatedly to expand and view the entire list. 

The PDF does, however, give you something to compare what channel names you should be receiving with the channel numbers using the "What's Your City's Channel Lineup" tool under the "Channels" tab. 

From what I see, the list you are asking for does not exist on the Rogers.com site, and a community generated version was created/posted by someone earlier in this thread. That community version may not be for your area - I agree that a "Personalized Lineup" should be available somewhere, which shows only the channel numbers you should be receiving with your cable package.

Rogers, could this be accomplished via some tool in MyRogers? This is something that many community members, including myself, would find useful.