Cable Service(s) Offline

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cable Service(s) Offline

I live in north Toronto and a couple of neighbors and I have lost most of our channels and internet service. Is there a time it will be fixed or is there a crew working the area? Been like this since this morning.

Hello, @Gibbysan

Thank you for joining the Community and posting your concern. The Internet and Cable service interruption can be disappointing, are the services still offline?

If the issue is still continuing, I invite you to private message us at @CommunityHelps so that we can check your connection and the neighbourhood. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

No internet no tv

How can you justify leaving a customer without tv or internet for 3 days!!!!!! Rogers digs infront of my house cuts the lines and your technical support tells me that it will be 3 days before someone comes out and fixes it. Unacceptable this can't happen. Your customer service is horrible. Leaving people with no service due to your fault and now you won't come and fix it for 3 days. Very upset customer and now will be considering cancelling all my services with you. Pathetic and sad.

Hello @Andy52,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to stay connected these days and being offline for 3 days due to no fault of your own must be beyond frustrating at this point. =(

Please send a Private Message to any of the Community Moderators or to @CommunityHelps so we can escalate the service call for you and try to get someone out sooner. If you are not familiar with our Private messaging system please Click Here

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

I just did i really hope you can help
I've Been Here Awhile

When I called technical support they said it was just or service and nobody is effected but us
I've Been Here Awhile

I have 20 people coming over on Sunday to watch world Cup soccer and the Honda Indi but my cable and internet has been out since Friday morning due to rogers cable digging in my front yard and cut the lines and to make it worse they tell me it will be 3 days before a tech will come out to repair it. So now I have to cancel my party. Does anybody else find this unacceptable? Bell is offering some Really sweet deals right now, maybe it's time to switch since rogers finds this type of customer service acceptable.

I've Been Here Awhile

No connection with hd pvr 

No internet

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sounds like cable is out completely where you are.

Next time, dont post on here, as its really a user to user form, not a tech support.

You will want to call into tech support. 
They may be aware of an outage in the area.
And if not, it will help report that there IS an outage.

I've Been Around

Cable and Internet are out in St Marys, unable do far to get through to agent either live or chat