Cable Outage in Richmond Hill ON

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cable Outage in Richmond Hill ON

Still have Internet and cable down and out in Richmond Hill since early this afternoon

Highlighted

Re: Cable Outage in Richmond Hill ON

Hello, @Hockeychick

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for you post. I don't see any reported service interruption in Richmond Hill area. I can check your connection/segment.  Addressing the issue involves in accessing your account/modem.

I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Once you are logged into the forums, please click on your avatar which in on the top right side of the page and then on the envelope icon to access your messages. Alternately, you can follow the link to access your Inbox.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Mine is also down since this morning.
I called in and was told remotely that neighbours haven't had an issue.
MAYBE they haven't been home and checked or don't bother to call in.

It was working fine this morning. Then suddenly stopped. And no, I did not move anything or touch anything on the modem at that time.

An hour after it stopped, I unplugged modems, routers, and everything else associated, and reconnected after 2 mins.
Highlighted

Hello, @Ronin009

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for joining the conversation.

The Internet service interruption can certainly be troublesome. Let us know if the service is still offline, we can certainly help resolve the issue. 

Thanks, 

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

No cell service, texts etc. In Richmond Hill for a few hours now. Can'r get through to Roger's help.
Highlighted

Hello @apisanobeaumont,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to stay connected at all times.  Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps with the phone number that is affected so we can look into this for you.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony