CW Network channel

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

CW Network channel

I like some of the programs the CW has been putting out and there are more coming out soon that I want to be sure I get to see.

I am in London and managed to catch The Flash and Arrow on channel 12 ( I think) but am worrying that not all the shows I will want to watch later in the year will be available.  Is there a channel that is specifically the CW network?

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: CW Network channel

Some of CWs stuff, is aired on.. CTV i beleive

Weither they have any OTHER stuff.. may be the question.

I BLEIVE (since i had it before).. the CW affiliate which rogers carries, is KTLA, which is only available with the movie network addon.

I'm a Regular

Ah okay, that would be west coast time, I wonder if there will be an east coast version...probably New York....I know I used to be able to find somewhere on the website a listing of all channels...can't seem to find that anymore that's why I asked here.

Thanks, I will see if I can find a new york affiliate and see what channel I need to pay for to get some decent shows.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have been watching mine online..

It sucks, that the webiste by default wont allow watching out of country.

With a VPN you could..
Or luckily, the Plex plugin for it, works without need of a vpn.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers has several channels that are identified as CW.

166 WNLO Buffalo (CW23)

342/570 WPIX New York (CW11)

344/572 KTLA Los Angeles (KTLA5 The CW)

345/573 WGN Chicago (CW9)

How many of these you get depends on what Rogers Package you have of course.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have been looking for a while now last year i could watch legends of tomorrow and the arrow on channel 8 in hd. Now both are not playing in hd on the channel anymore. Where else can i watch them in HD and not in standard def? Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Im in New Brunswick canada.

Hi @doomfire109,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

Depending on your TV package, CTV Atlantic HD airs on Channel 750 in New Brunswick. What package do you currently have? Have you made any changes to your TV service? What channel were you previously getting the HD version on? Are you able to access 750? Please keep us posted.

Thank you Smiley Happy

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Channel 750 is in french. I cant understand french. Only shows stingray mlusses musique or something. I always watched channel 8 for the arrow and legends of tomorrow but they are not playing on there now? Im confused. I have not made any changes to my package.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@doomfire109:

I went to the Rogers NB website and checked the channel lineup. I did a quick "find" of the PDF it provided and it indicates that CTVHD is on channel 518, same as in Ontario.

The problem may be:

1. The (HD) set top box (STB) is no longer performing its "Auto-HD" functionality on Channel 8.

2. The STB being used is SD not HD?

3. An SD connection is being used?  (must be HDMI or component video for HD)  I assume you're seeing HD on other channels and if so, items 2 and 3 don't apply.

4. Some other channel assignment issue.

Try 518 and let us know.  Also, reboot the STB

I have no idea why this discussion is under CW, but hey...