CTV News Program Guide Name Change

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

CTV News Program Guide Name Change

In case anyone else records CTV News at 6PM every day (channel 8 or 518 in Toronto), last night I noticed my PVR wasn't recording it at 6PM. I looked at the program guide and discovered its name has been changed from CTV News to CTV News Toronto which, of course, means it didn't record.

***Edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CTV News Program Guide Name Change

Hi @jimboden ,

Sounds like the 'show' has changed its name. Did the name stay the same, or change back?

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

RogersDarrell:

No, it has not changed back so far. It's still CTV News Toronto.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, I also see that on the Rogers IPG and the Zap2it guide. I have "CTV News Kitchener" on 8 and "CTV News Toronto" on 62. Makes sense.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

Off topic, but this is the second time that, when I start a thread, I am not "subscirbed". That means I don't get emails when people respond. This is something that has only happened recently. I have never had to subscribe to a thread before, whether I start it or post in someone else's. Maybe a forum moderator could chime in here.