CRAVE TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

CRAVE TV

I would like to have CRAVE TV from my Rogers' remote. Do I have to call and speak to someone at Rogers.

***Added Label***

Highlighted

Re: CRAVE TV

Hello @CrystalandMel,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Crave is your complete premium entertainment experience with HBO, Showtime, the best movies, TV series and Originals that you can’t find anywhere else. You can check different Crave Subscriptions & Promotions before signing up. Once you're decided, you'll see your options under "Get Crave today" (at the bottom of the page).

Although ordering from your remote is not an option, you can use the Live Chat feature, by clicking on the logo on this page. A chat window will open.

Chat with a Live Agent

We can help you add Crave to your cable subscription. Please, send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Check our blog if you require assistance with our private messaging system. Alternatively, you can dial 1 855 877-3824 to add it, as well.

RogersMaude