COPA AMÉRICA CENTENARIO 2016 Free

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: COPA AMÉRICA CENTENARIO 2016 Free

Its a premium sub service.. like any of the NHL, NFL, NBA, etc.
They are all in the $25+ range a month.

Heck.. PREMIUM single events like a lot of the MMA, boxing etc.. those can go upwards of $20 just for ONE event.

It probably paying the BIG saleries for the english broadcasters Smiley Tongue

Your best bet otherwise, if you can live with it, is to try the spanish channel on 780

I've Been Around

This is quite informative. We soccer fans are watching the game not listening so who cares whether it's in Spanish or English. Rogers are definitely not promoting the games on channel 780. I used the search method to find the game and could not find it anywhere. Another way of gouging customers. You will not make any money from me.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Not a soccer (or any other stick-and-ball sport) fan, but here's my 2 cents.  My love is motorsports, cycling and some athletics mostly. If you understand the sport and the director follows the action properly, the commentary can be superfluous and even annoying at times. But many people follow certain sports only when they're popular in the news and appreciate the commentary.  I just checked Channel 780 and was dismayed that it's in SD. While high definition detail may not be as critical in soccer  as in, say, motorsports, I think it's just as important as the language.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are ways to watch the games for free and not pay. I have been enjoying every game in HD for free thanks to Rogers having to charge.