Brazilian Package is not really Brazilian

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Brazilian Package is not really Brazilian

Hello,

I am a Rogers customer. I am from Brazil and I was looking for a specific Brazilian channel. So I found out you are selling a package called 'Brazilian Clube Package' which contains 2 channels ( Globo and RTBI ) . The problem is that RTBI is a Portuguese channel from Portugal and Brazilians have no idea what's that . If you want to create a properly Brazilian package you should create one containing 3 channels ( Globo, Record and PFC ) . These are the 3 Brazilian channels you have. I would be glad to pay in order to have really Brazilian channels.

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Brazilian Package is not really Brazilian

Hello, @felipegcampos

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time out to provide your feedback. Sorry, we don't offer "Brazilian Clube Package" anymore. Currently, under "Theme Packs" we offer "Brazilian Popular Package" which has the following four channels; FPTV-SICi, RBTI, Record TV and TV Globo Internacional. 

The package has two of the three channels you have proposed, if you are interested please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello @RogersMoin ,

Thank you for answering. I will for sure send a private message. However,  I'd like to reinforce that these two channels ( FPTV-SICi, RBTI ) are not Brazilian. These channels are from Portugal and people in Brazil have no idea what these channels are about. I don't know if it is the case, but sometimes you are charging more for the package because of these 2 channels and it is no use at all for us.

Best regards,

Felipe Campos 

You're very welcome, @felipegcampos. Thank you again for your feedback. Please keep an eye on your PM box, you shall receive a reply to your PM from CommunityHelps.

Regards,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I tottaly agree.

I am a Rogers client for cell phone, internet and cable TV and I would like to see a package. Globo, PFC and Record.
Thanks
Marcello Pereira

Hi @Marcpere!

Welcome to our Community!

Thank you for your feedback Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

I also agree and would like to have PFC included in the theme pack. FPTV-SICi and RBTI don't have Brazilian content.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

RBTI broacast many programs from SBT, which is Brazilian. So, yes, it is a Brazilian channel.
Você poder ver a programação aqui: https://mi.tv/br/canais/rbti/amanha