cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming Elizabeth on Starz Originals

Nousie
I've been here awhile

Hello, I was able to see the first 2 episodes of Becoming Elizabeth without a problem but episode 3 & 4 are still not available.
Why can I not see the latest episodes?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Becoming Elizabeth on Starz Originals

RogersRahul

Hello @Nousie!

Thank you for your first post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

We appreciate you posting your missing episodes concern here. We'd be more than happy to help you. 

Are you using our Ignite TV services? May I know how you're accessing the content? What device are you using? Are other boxes showing the same episodes?  

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further :).

We look forward to hearing from you.
RogersRahul

Re: Becoming Elizabeth on Starz Originals

Nousie
I've been here awhile

Hello Rahul,
I have 2 HD Boxes and 2 PVR NEXTBOX boxes.  All boxes show exactly the same thing. I have tried all of them for this.   Just the first 2 episodes only.
I am not using Ignite TV services.  But our Condominium Bulk Contract specifies that we do get CRAVE Starz.
Please do not tell me this is an IGNITE service only after teasing me with the first 2 episodes only.
To access, I go to:  ON DEMAND
Channels,, Movie Channels, Starz, TV Series, Starz Originals, Becoming Elizabeth, Season 1, then it shows me the list which is only S01  and S02.  The series is now on E05 as of midnight tonight.

I have called 3 times, 3 different tickets were created for this problem and for each in every one I received a TEXT message saying the problem was resolved, the case is now closed.  Which isn't so.
Please help me see the next episodes, I really love this series.
Thank you and best regards
Nousie

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation