BTV (channel 793) not working after 7+ hours

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: BTV (channel 793) not working after 7+ hours

The Price you pay for being a Benfica Fan. LMAO

Just watch the History channel, it has the same content Especially considering Benficas glory days were in Black and White LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a nextbox 3 and older SA boxes
my pkg includes a bonus channel i get to choose from
i went through ALL the channels im interested in

90% of them do NOT even appear in the guide on the nexbox but appear on the old SA boxes

example channel 293 dejaview does not appear it skips from 292 to 294

so i too am paying for a channel i dont get

rogers cant give me an answer, same stuff, reset the box

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@grumpy0282 : I can see channel 293 on my NB3 (9865) just fine.  Make sure you haven't pressed the "guide" button twice because it'll go from "all" channels to "favourite" channels. In Navigatr you can also go into "Guide - Filter Channels" (red button at the top right). Make sure that's set up properly and not filtering stuff out.

Lastly, sometimes Rogers makes mistakes and a channel may be authorized on one STB and not another in the home.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I have a grandfathered VIP package and Ch 293 (and 292) are greened out in my SARA guide. 57 has VIP Ultimate which probably includes those channels.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OLDYELLR wrote:

I have a grandfathered VIP package and Ch 293 (and 292) are greened out in my SARA guide. 57 has VIP Ultimate which probably includes those channels.

Correct, but that shouldn't have an impact on what's displayed in the guide when viewing "all channels". All available channels should still show, whether they are "greyed/greened" out with your package shouldn't matter.

I guess another option would be under "Settings - Channel Setup - Hide Channels" using Navigatr.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I was talking about my SARA Guide with the SA8300HD. I can't see the capability to hide unsubscribed channels in Settings like in Navigatr.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario