Auto-HD in Atlantic Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Auto-HD in Atlantic Canada

Here in New Brunswick we use the Next Box 2 PVR.  I never have any luck in getting it to auto tune SD channels to available HD channels.  Anyone got the answer to this problem? 

***Added Labels***

Re: Auto-HD in Atlantic Canada

Good evening @Webster01,

Enjoying your channels in HD is a much better experience. You are correct, some of the lower SD channels don't auto HD to their High Definition counterparts in the Maritimes. 

Just to be sure you aren't missing out on the channels that do, can you double check that Auto-tune to HD is enabled in your settings? To check this, please press Menu Twice on your remote > My preferences > Auto-tune to HD.

RogersTim

I Plan to Stick Around

That may be what I am seeing (no auto tune on lower channels).  Will check it out tomorrow

I Plan to Stick Around

Played with it auto tune several times yesterday as per your suggestion with no positive results.

Hey @Webster01,

We appreciate you checking into that and getting back to us with the results! Can you kindly provide us with some of the affected channels or is it happening to all qualifying channels?

Thanks very much,

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

It is happening on all channels with my package "Popular".

Thank you for your reply @Webster01!

You indicated that you played with the feature to no avail. Could you kindly make sure that t Auto-tune to HD is turned on at this time?

To check whether it is enabled in your settings or not, please press Menu Twice on your remote, then My preferences, then Auto-tune to HD.

Since it may have to do with your box in particular, please reboot it after saving the changes. 

As indicated by Tim, some of the lower SD channels don't auto HD to their High Definition counterparts in the Maritimes.

Keep us posted!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Will give your suggestion of rebooting a try and advise when I have tried it

I Plan to Stick Around

Although the preferences menu always shows auto tune to HD selected.