Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Audio/Sound Issues - On Demand TV Shows

Tech came and did something to the box and it now works. Apparently the box needed to be recalibrated. All channels and shows are back. If yours is still not working I would contact Rogers and ask for a tech to come out and fix it.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been watching The Gifted on CityTV on demand, and Future man on FXX on demand, and have had similar issues with audio blipping randomly throughout the show. No rhyme or reason as to when it decided to blip. Does anyone else have that same experience using on demand? My fear is that if I subscribe to Crave, as it uses a similar interface, that it will also have audio issues on playback. When watching live programming or from PVR on the aforementioned channels the quality is fine, it's only on demand that it's an issue. Would a tech coming out fix that? I can't see how. Have the 4k box for reference.

Hey @merrlapo!

Audio issues can certainly take away from your viewing experience to say the least, I'm sure this would definitely drive me nuts. We can certainly check though to confirm if this is being caused by a signal level discrepancy. Can you confirm for me if the audio issues are limited to just those two programs? Or more widespread,like any program on those two networks or across all On Demand content?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Topic Stats